Thursday, August 26, 2010

Obama Dental Kare

I can't wait to see more people under obamacare with their teeth missing as they smile. I see people everyday with toothless smiles and with a few teeth missing smiling at me.  I don't know if they're trying to make me sick or if they're coming on to me. Whatever the case, all I know is that when Obamacare comes to full bloom, I'm gonna see many more vacant mouths smiling at me.
Therefore, this is to you all who will be voting this November; vote someone in to the office that will do what WE the People want done and not what some crooked politician wants.  If you need an example just pick anyone of the crooks out of the Obama administration and you have found someone that DOES NOT need to be there.  :- =)  sorry about the toothless smile, I wore my wooden dentures out and haven't gotten any new ones yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment