Saturday, September 19, 2009

Racism 2009

I can't help by shake my head as I listen to the IDIOTS of the Democratic Party when they open their mouth. The first word that comes out of their mouth, whether they are black or white is the word "Racism" when something they don't like or want to here about through instructions. These Idiots already think that they know everything but by and large they are ten cents short when it comes to brains. They, for one, are America's Privigled Criminals who are allowed to walk about freely and flont their crimes and dare anyone to throw it up in thier faces. The first word that they say is, "Racist" whether it has anything or not to do with racism. It's their stop the presses word that's suppose to stop you from going any further with the discussion that they're losing. They're so inept that they can't carry on a debate or conversaiton without being stumped as to what to say during a conversation.  And people think that I'm rude because I don't talk to them. I only talk to people if I have something to say. If there's nothing to say, I don't open my mouth and show how big of a fool I am by saying nothing about nothing. That's what I like about writing. If I mess up in writing, I just backspace and erase what I wrote and start again. When you open you mouth, what you say can not be taken back, because the egg on your face wears off very slowly. So now that I've slammed the Democrats you must think that I'm a Republican. NOPE!! I'm not. I don't want to belong to either political party, because they're both the same; liars, cheaters, backsliders, and the list goes on and on. I vote for whom I want, and back whom I want and not by what some lying politician says. So how does this comes back to racism? Beats the heck out of me, but one thing I know is that if you're a Democrat, you're gonna use that word to stop the conversation. If you're a Republican, you can always run and hide and swear that you never did anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment